Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the Rugged Radios Ace just got an overhaul, and we have no reason to hang on to the stock equipment we replaced. If you're interested in taking this equipment off our hands, either shoot me a PM or give us a call (888)541-7223. All you would need to pay for is the shipping to get this stuff to you. This is First come first served basis, act fast as this wont be available for long. The first person to call or message me with "dibs" will get the parts. When you call or message us, tell us the address you will want it all sent to so we can get an accurate shipping cost for you.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
What is the shipping to either 85356 or 83611? If it is not to bad I will take them

·
Vendor
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is the shipping to either 85356 or 83611? If it is not to bad I will take them
Someone just called in about 3 minutes ago with their info, I'll let you know if that falls through!

·
Vendor
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will take the suspension if its available
Stubby actually got the whole package! Everything is packaged up and ready to ship.

Be on the lookout Stubby, you should get your tracking info emailed to you by tomorrow morning.
We want to throw a special shout out to ITP for hooking us up with the wheels for our build, allowing us to pass on the free stuff to Stubby!

Check out the new look of our Ace!

Pre-mod:

Post-mod:

·
Vendor
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Vendor
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I haven't personally had a chance to take it out for a ride, but on it's first ride out at KOH, one of the marketing guys here decided to strength test the cage. Tipped it over going less than 15 mph. Unfortunately his hand got between the cage and the ground when it tipped. Had to get surgery to put his shattered hand back together. He's doing fine, just currently learning how to use his mouse with his left hand for the next few weeks!
More importantly the cage held up fine and only some small scratches on the powder coat! Ready for it's next victim! Another guy that went out to KOH with him rode the Ace around after that mishap and said it felt much smoother than the stock shocks. He said they needed a bit of tuning to reach their potential but he was able to mob around Johnson Valley no problem, he was just easy on the turns..... :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts