Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
if i were to add some front corner windows do you think it could get rid of the dust vacuum effect without having the back panel?
I'd have to say its doubtful

·
Registered
183 Posts
You could try the Tusk rear panel. I got mine from Rocky Mountain atv for $51 w/shipping and it made a HUGE difference as far as the dust comin into the cab. I LOVE mine! I took my windshield off a few weeks ago because of the warmer weather and was worried what it would be like. I was pleasantly surprised that it's still ALOT better at keeping the dust outta the cab!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You could try the Tusk rear panel. I got mine from Rocky Mountain atv for $51 w/shipping and it made a HUGE difference as far as the dust comin into the cab. I LOVE mine! I took my windshield off a few weeks ago because of the warmer weather and was worried what it would be like. I was pleasantly surprised that it's still ALOT better at keeping the dust outta the cab!!!
I realize the back panned would be easier but I'm trying to bring my dog on my rides and she likes to stick her head up front and if I needed to grab her or something else from the back I would like to be able to still have access from my seat. Just an idea I thought I would throw out there and see if something came from it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.