Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'am on Limited income, but want to add the windows to my 2015 Sportsman Ace 570. I live n Oregon so witch one should i invest in first? As this is the first toy i ever bought, And not sure witch one to get.. Thank for you input. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414367238.862517.jpg

Deecee13

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Start with the rear, as it actually blocks the dust, not the front. I have a full rear and a ½ front windshield and am waiting for someone to come out with a flip out front before I will put a full windshield on the front. If you put a full front windshield, you will look like a coal miner after any ride in the dust.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I agree with the Texan on the rear windshield. I have both a front and back windshield. I leave the back windshield mounted all the time. Whenever I am riding by myself, I never use the front windshield. The front windshield creates a vacuum and causes dust to swirl into the cab. The only time I use the front is when it is raining or when I am riding in extremely dusty conditions behind someone. It blocks off the dust stream so I am not swallowing dust. However, the dust does swirl into the cab but I don't get as much on my face.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Or you could wait a little longer and get both at the same time.
The rear window stops most of the swirling dust from coming back into the cab.

Front only = dust in the cab
Rear only = rain in your face
Front AND Rear = :drive1:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, rear window is ordered. Should be here Thursday or Friday.. As i do have a small front shiekd on it now...

Deecee13

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello everyone, pick-up rear window & had it on in less then 5 mins. Also picked up a flag in case i go to the coast &. Ride in the sand dunes.

Deecee13

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
No not at all

1 - 11 of 11 Posts