1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(reposting for support)
~~~~~~
To all of our friends.

COHVOPS truly does need your help to complete the grant application. Please take a few minutes and respond to the following:
Thank you
Brent

Dear Fellow OHV Enthusiast,

Central Oregon’s Combined Off Highway Vehicle Operations is applying to the State’s OHV Trails Program for funds to develop YOUR OHV opportunity. We have one grant request in the works and we need your letters of support!

The project is continued development of the Three Trails OHV trail system near Crescent. This project has been in development since 2012 and work is slated to continue adjacent to and north of the Rivers North Staging Area towards Junction Sno Park. Work includes new trail construction, road to trail conversion and signing.

As is usually the case, these projects are going to take some work to implement and COHVOPS is asking for your support not only with letters for the grant applications but also with volunteer time.

Please submit one letter NOW! A short paragraph expressing your support for the project and OHV recreation in general would be greatly appreciated.

You can email letters to: [email protected]

Feel free to call if you have questions about these projects and forward this request to other interested parties.
Thank you!

COHVOPS Weekly Newsletter
Combined Off Highway Vehicle Operations

Brent Jenkins
OHV Technician
Forest Protection Officer
Forest Service
Deschutes and Ochoco National Forests, Prineville BLM
p: 541-383-4773
c: 971-235-4951
[email protected]

63095 Deschutes Market Rd
Bend, OR 97701
US Forest Service

Caring for the land and serving people

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, they have quite a listing of trails and more important is that they have the USFS ranger backing and pushing to help.
thanks Stubby, heheh, now you gotta come out here... and ride them..LOL....

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have lived in Idaho and OR from 1983-2013, and have been on a lot of trails in both states. Still love the west. The road trip this year is the north rim of the Grand Canyon. I go on a major road trip ride with a bunch of ROG every year. This will be year six for me.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yah, I had thought you were out riding around here...

Grand Canyon sounds like fun, hava great time and post pics... so this ROG can live the life vicariously.. heheh...
fun...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts