Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greetings! Just getting ready to purchase a 2014 Ace tomorrow. I have read a fair amount, and this first one is for my wife, and the smaller engine should be just fine. I appreciate all the information I have been able to absorb on this site. Too bad it will be 0 tomorrow,, but, will look forward to spring. Purchasing for 5999.00,, the typical year end deal I think. thanks for all the good ifno.. danf

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
So, the rumor was that if you spend several hours on the Polaris website, you will get a coupon for an extra 6mo. Of warranty.

It worked for me. After an afternoon of going back and forth, every once in a while I got my coupon pop up. Got my Ace today.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I got one for $250 in free accessories ...............but you have to buy a new RZR before 12/14 to be able to use it .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tried all day for that coupon but no luck,, wonder if it is generated by a local dealer? Notsure,, but will keep trying.. I did not purchase yet,, figure that there are a few 14's out there for awhile yet, and hate to buy now, and have the 6 month warranty expire here in the winter,,,, danf

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Here is what it looked like.

I probably would have preferred the $250 accessory coupon. Dealer offered 4.5yrs warranty for $670
Screenshot_2014-11-15-23-29-40.png

1 - 7 of 7 Posts