Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sooooo I git my Ace 570 saturday and only 45 mins into riding it a 4ft long stick got wedged in the back passenger side and destroyed my axel boot! Funny thing is we stopped riding cause my friends RZR got a flat and he noticed it. Otherwise we would have kept riding. As luck would have it we got the ace down to the atv shop and they had a replacement instock and fixed it in 30 mins. My weekend was saved lol. So anyway aside from that I love the Ace 570. Has plenty of power and is nice a quick. I got the skid plate, rear and front a arm guards and front brushguard. I will be posting vids of our trail runs once my friend uploads them. Also just realized I cant post pics off my phone for some reason so when im home ill upload some pics! Heres a montage vid my friend made of the weekend:

Heres the link to the vid embeded in the post: http://www.aceforums.net/forum/10-ace-pictures-videos/720-ace-570-trail-video.html

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How is the handling. I wish polaris would have gone A-arm up front instead of the strut. One thing that has me hesitant
The handling is pretty amazing actually. I was really surprised. This thing can rip through trails and cut around corners like a beast. There is a section of S turns on one of the trails and my friend I were flooring it, he was in his RZR 800 s and he said he couldnt keep up with the Ace's cornering. You can see it in the vid. I stop and look back and he was no where. And we by no means drive slow.

·
Registered
13 Posts
wr3ckage, just watched your entire video, just super. You guy's had a ball, little Ace hung right in there, proud of you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts