Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
Was just wandering which trails you rode and how the Ace performed. On the web page they talk of different skill levels available. Nice pictures of your Ace. I don't live to far from there. Might be a new place to ride.
Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Steve Winkler

There are 2 Trail systems in Marienville .The Marienville Trail which is very technical ........rocks , mud, hills, turns and such .....the trail is about 26 miles........The Timberline Trail is Flat smooth gravel dirt some technical nothing major but its 32 miles .....you have to get a permit from the Ranger Station in Marienville to ride the trails. But every year in May and October they open up all the trail systems for a weekend for anyone who wants to ride for 40.00 . The Marienville Trail is a great Trail to Ride very Fun......As far as performance I absolutely love this thing it handles very well on technical stuff and smooth ride on flat top. It is quick enough for me on the trails with turns and tightness of the trails. One thing I have noticed after riding for the last 5 months the suspension takes a little bit to soften up but I have absolutely no complaints about this machine and would recommend to anyone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts