Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heavy Duty Water Bottle Holder

ACE cup holder won't fit slightly larger Canadian water bottles or coffee mugs & is too shallow to hold anything securely. The self-leveling cup holders available are pretty flimsy for ATV use.
Made holders for each side, just behind door mounts. Made to fit Gatorade 1L bottles as they're heavy plastic & have good snap spouts with protective cover to keep the mud out.

Now I can enjoy my coffee without having to stop everytime! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
Sweet, wish I had a ring roller... why are the cup holders always so small, ace, tractor, boat, all too small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
You don't need a bender, I simply used vise-grip pliers to clamp strip at open end of 3" O.D pipe. Hammer strip around outside of pipe until full circle, slightly overlapping the ends.
Adjust to desired size, cut ends off & weld circle shut. I used 3/8" x 1/8" steel strip, bends easy & makes perfect rings that are very strong once welded.

Just use pipe size to get rings that will closely fit your preferred water bottles or travel mugs.
For helmets, slide 6" long clear tubing over spout & you won't need to remove helmet or pull over just to get a drink of water.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts