Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, newbie here just saying hi.

Although I'm new to the ACE (got it yesterday) I'm not new to Polaris as I also have a couple of their other toys. I'm in a wheelchair and have been wanting to have a safer way to do trail rides for a while.

I saw the ACE when they first came out and the local dealers just dropped the price and also were throwing in over NZD $3k's worth of accessories, plus coupled with 2 years of warrantee made it a bit of a no brainer.

Anyway I'm looking forward to getting out and using it.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
I think the ACE is a great platform for people with mobility issues. And a pretty darn good one for everyone else, too.
Glad the finances made the decision easy for you.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Hi all, newbie here just saying hi.

Although I'm new to the ACE (got it yesterday) I'm not new to Polaris as I also have a couple of their other toys. I'm in a wheelchair and have been wanting to have a safer way to do trail rides for a while.

I saw the ACE when they first came out and the local dealers just dropped the price and also were throwing in over NZD $3k's worth of accessories, plus coupled with 2 years of warrantee made it a bit of a no brainer.

Anyway I'm looking forward to getting out and using it.

Cheers
Welcome to the forum Jezza. Which ACE did you get?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forum Jezza. Which ACE did you get?
Currently only the base unit is available in New Zealand. I'm not sure when the 570 will be released but for the time being its the base unit I got.

Options wise... I added, front bumper bars, full windscreen, doors and door graphics, rock sliders, fender flares, roof, mirror, and cargo box. On top of this I've also got to fit... XP 1000 steering wheel (red), side mirrors, pro-armour 4-point harness, fire extinguisher, will sew up a headache net, making some beadlock rings for the stock wheels (red) (or if they look naff will get some alloys), LED spots and light bar for front and roof, and shortly to order power steering.

Hopefully it still goes with all the extra weight :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts