Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been riding ATVs since 2005, after a very brief stint with dirt bikes. I like ATVs better.
I've had many shapes and sizes of ATV since then:
Kawasaki Bayou 250
Arctic Cat DVX 250
Kawasaki Prairie 360 4x4
Kawasaki Brute Force 650
Kawasaki Brute Force 750
Yamaha Grizzly 700
Polaris RZR 800 S

I ride mostly mountain trails. Been to the sand dunes in Oregon, and while it was fun for a bit, I got bored quickly.
I prefer a smooth trail to a bouncy rocky one, but I do enjoy the occasional rock climbing challenge.
I am OK with cruising gravel roads to get between trails, but I do prefer trails for the most part.
I LIVE for long, fairly steep hill climbs. But reasonable ones that aren't going to tip me over backward.

My local dealer has an Ace on the showroom floor, and I am seriously considering going over there and buying it today.
I'm nervous about the small engine size, which puts out 15hp less than my Grizzly.
But I am told that the gearing is great on these little beasts, and that I must test drive one before making a judgement.
So that is on the agenda.

I am here on this forum to find out whatever I can about the Ace before I go visit the dealer, and also once I get one (assuming I do get one), I might be able to contribute useful information to others.

See you on the forum, and the trails.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey buddy, I'm in Granite Falls and my brother is in Lake Stevens. We will be picking up our Aces on Friday from Lynnwood. Can't wait!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts