Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Has anyone found a high performance exhaust for the 2015 570 Ace?
I searched and sent inquiries to all the suppliers I can think of. I have the Commander V and Auto Tune but can't find the exhaust.
Several manufactures are working on it, but no promises till next year.

Norm

·
Registered
80 Posts
You could call HFM Performance, they have at least 2 different ones available for the 2014 325. I don't think they would be much different.
https://www.hmfracing.com/
HMF Engineering

5111 West 164th Street
Brookpark, Ohio 44142

Phone: (216) 631.6980
Fax: (216) 631.6981

Yoshimura has one for the 2014 325 as well so maybe call them too.
Sales Department at (800) 634-9166 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,
I had talked to both HMF and Yoshimura and others, they all say they are working on the project. It seems to me that both have a RZR 570 system developed and all any of the manufacturers have to do is engineer the brackets for a slip on system to fit the Ace. The muffler itself would be the same. I guess I could purchase one for the 570 RZR and weld on the
Ace brackets. In checking the Polaris specs of the 570 Ace vs. 570 Ranger and 570 RZR, they all have a different setup. I probably just wait....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha Ha you Scoundrel,
I hate loud pipes, I'm already half deft, but need the free flow. The slip on on my rzr 800 is only a couple of db over stock and has 79% flow improvement over stock. That coupled with the CommanderV , Auto Tune and cold air intake really added performance you can feel in that buggy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.