Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of Polaris factory doors from a 2014 RZR 1000xp. These are the same as the Ace sport doors. I need to find the hinged back bars and front latch mounting parts and cant find them on any OEM websites. Has any one put these doors on their ace yet, or the ace sport door kit? Any pictures or part numbers would help greatly!!! So what I have now are the complete doors with latches, minus the parts that attach the doors to the Ace.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link Texan. I saw that link a few days back and I'm pretty sure its not what I need. If you look close at the pictures It looks like it only has the door hardware and not the rear hinge bar. Also the front latch is not quite the same. I think the front latch should have a clam shell bracket that wraps around the front of the roll cage and has the latch attached to it. I really need to see the set of instructions. I can definitely make these doors work by fabricating some new brackets, I would rather buy the bolt on parts in the event I want to remove the doors.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found the part numbers! And XP1000 sport doors fit the Ace perfectly.

Reactions: kodiakman

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Except you can't buy them , even from Polaris directly!

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Will the hinges that come with the XP1000 work? I wanted to know what I would need if I picked up a set of XP1000 doors on ebay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts