Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gidday everyone, Ive been lurking for a while, but thought it was time to say hi. I brought a Ace about 5 weeks ago and have been loving it, but. Im one of those that have been having trouble with the check engine light. Its taken 5 weeks, 5 trips back to the dealer:crushed: but they have agreed to give me a new bike:joyous: I should have it by the end of the week and look forward to posting about my adventures. By the way LOVE the site.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Gidday everyone, Ive been lurking for a while, but thought it was time to say hi. I brought a Ace about 5 weeks ago and have been loving it, but. Im one of those that have been having trouble with the check engine light. Its taken 5 weeks, 5 trips back to the dealer:crushed: but they have agreed to give me a new bike:joyous: I should have it by the end of the week and look forward to posting about my adventures. By the way LOVE the site.
Welcome Stumpy....can we all come down there and ride with you.....I think you live in one of the most beautiful countries in the world and would love to ride it and hunt it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gidday Vandal, thanks for the welcome. Your more than welcome to come see me any time your down this way. Hunting season lasts for 52 weeks here, the deer will start roaring in about 4 weeks. Reds, Sika, Fallow, Wapity, Rusa, Samba. You can hunt them any time but, when they are roaring is by far the most exciting. Im hoping the Ace will serve me well for in the bush, is it alright to down load photos of animals that have been shot, ( like bringing them out on the Ace ) in this forum? You have a beautiful country as well, my wife and I hope to get over there one day.
Take care, Stumpy.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Gidday Vandal, thanks for the welcome. Your more than welcome to come see me any time your down this way. Hunting season lasts for 52 weeks here, the deer will start roaring in about 4 weeks. Reds, Sika, Fallow, Wapity, Rusa, Samba. You can hunt them any time but, when they are roaring is by far the most exciting. Im hoping the Ace will serve me well for in the bush, is it alright to down load photos of animals that have been shot, ( like bringing them out on the Ace ) in this forum? You have a beautiful country as well, my wife and I hope to get over there one day.
Take care, Stumpy.

Sure Stumpy....post pics of your ace dragging those animals. A lot of the people on this forum hunt and fish and I'm sure would love to see your experiences

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is your ace a 570 or the smaller ace?
Hi mistee, Its just the 330, the 570 is not in New Zealand yet. In fact the dealer didnt even know about them. For how I am and what I do, the 330 will do me nicely. You do any hunting in Oregon? Stumpy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts