Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Late to the game on owning an Ace and just hoping to use this as a resource for a machine that's no longer being made.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome. We were late to the game too, had ours for about 3 months now, 2016 900sp, the wife drives it and loves it. I don't understand why they stopped making them... I would buy a new 570 in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I know what you mean, I am glad they made them at all! Congrats on your new to you Ace and thanks for joining! We would love to get more details!

·
Registered
99 Posts
They made them with a few flaws such as location of the stator (inside the rear left guard, caked in mud and overheat/burn out), mud guards that didn't stop mud being thrown inside the cab, excess heat in the back tray from the engine/muffler, too low to the ground (needed another 1" height added), front struts cracking on the early models, access to the spark plug, and expensive accessories including the type of oil. The later models slightly rectified a couple of those items but Polaris weren't that quick to rectify the obvious flaws at the start and got bad feed back/reviews. Generally ATV's are made solid from the start like Honda, Suzuki etc which are rare to find flaws in design when marketed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts