Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i dont know if this has been done yet. but we have all had those regrettable moments in our off roading life, so if you have some of your ace post them here for us to laugh... here is mine, some one in a thread on here asked for pictures of how deep my ace has been.... well here is one.... ace stuck 2.jpg ace stuck.jpg ace stuck 3.jpg

·
Registered
395 Posts
how about a stuck or "whoops" thread...

I'd say that's definitely submerged... this is my buddies 900 we pulled them out with our 570 ace the hole just had a drop off and it was like ohhh ****, no water issues though it ran great all day and the air box was fine but it think it was about at its limit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: whitetrash

·
Registered
7 Posts
somebody tried to steel the ace and i did not notice they put it in neutral... when i took the rear strap off this happended.... 86384358_1093353881028976_358420638668423168_n.jpg

·
Registered
315 Posts
Well I wasn’t stuck here but I did scratch the crap out of my left fenders. Got into a ditch on the Hatfield and McCoy trails in WV. Since then I have added fender flares which hides the scratches. I’m the second Ace in the back coming through the ditch.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Taking a gamble pulling out using the brush bars - only attached by light bolts - winch cable hook would be better? But hey, you got out!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just found these pics also, she went a little too deep and I had to pull the Ace out with my Viking

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts