Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How tall are Ace owners? At what height do you feel cramped? I am taking a liking to these, the gas pedal, brake pedal and steering wheel look like a long day on the trails don't feel as long.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
In general, about 6' 2" is where people start feeling the cramp. But there is no magic number.
There are taller people who say they fit OK, and shorter people who say they don't.
The length of your torso vs. the length of your legs is a factor. People are built differently.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In general, about 6' 2" is where people start feeling the cramp. But there is no magic number.
There are taller people who say they fit OK, and shorter people who say they don't.
The length of your torso vs. the length of your legs is a factor. People are built differently.
Thank you. Next trip to my dealer, will sit in one.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Thank you. Next trip to my dealer, will sit in one.
I'm 5ft 8 inches tall and I keep the seat all the way back. I can see how someone much over 6 ft would start to feel a little cramped

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm 5ft 8 inches tall and I keep the seat all the way back. I can see how someone much over 6 ft would start to feel a little cramped
Thanks! I am just 6', gonna have to check one out.

How has yours been?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Thanks! I am just 6', gonna have to check one out.

How has yours been?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

I have a 570 Ace and love it. Great machine with plenty of power and loads of torque. No complaints here yet

·
Registered
394 Posts
I am 5'11" with 1 bad knee and 2 back surgeries. So far, so good.
I ride with a 25 lb. dog on the floorboard, he sits just below and in front of the seat.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am 5'11" with 1 bad knee and 2 back surgeries. So far, so good.
I ride with a 25 lb. dog on the floorboard, he sits just below and in front of the seat.
Let's hear what your dog has to say. Is he comfortable?

hahaha

Reactions: Vandal

·
Registered
394 Posts
I checked it out and it isn't that bad. He looks around for a little while, then lays down and sleeps.
I usually have a sack of feed back there with him and my water jug.

·
Registered
394 Posts
My 200 lb. pet pig rides in the front of the Ace with me, he sleeps the whole trip. His 40 lb. sibling rides in the back and never complains about the heat from the engine.

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part Tire Vehicle Engine Auto part Car Steering part Steering wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Car

1 - 18 of 18 Posts