Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious how tall someone can be and still fit in an Ace. My 6' 2" neighbor couldn't even get in mine, although he recently had knee replacement surgery, but his legs were way too long. Trying to sell mine and everyone interested is quite aways away, so trying to figure out what is the height limit someone can be and still fit. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m 6’ 4”, 225 pounds and am very comfortable in mine. I recently took a friend out riding and he had no problem at all even though he’s 6’ 3” and around 300 pounds.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m 6’ 4”, 225 pounds and am very comfortable in mine. I recently took a friend out riding and he had no problem at all even though he’s 6’ 3” and around 300 pounds.
Wow, that's impressive. I would think your legs would be knotted up, guess not. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow, that's impressive. I would think your legs would be knotted up, guess not. Thanks for the reply.
How tall are you?
What's your inseam length?
I'm 6-6'1", 240, No Issues.
How much Lower is that roll cage you have than stock cage?
Running 2017 570 SP
Always like More leg room and plenty of head room, enough to run a helmet when needed, but No Problems as is.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How tall are you?
What's your inseam length?
I'm 6-6'1", 240, No Issues.
How much Lower is that roll cage you have than stock cage?
Running 2017 570 SP
Always like More leg room and plenty of head room, enough to run a helmet when needed, but No Problems as is.
I'm a short sh!t at 5' 5" with short legs to boot 27" inseam i think, but long torso. My 6' 2" neighbor has super long legs with a 38" inseam and he could not fit. But I also had to fab up some brackets for the Rzr seat to work. It may bring the seat a inch or so closer that the stocker. I never really measured it and have nothing to compare to know.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pretty sure the Rzr seat I installed didn't go back as far as the stocker. So, this morning I spent a couple of hours modifying the seat brackets to go back further. I got another 3" back. Anymore and would have to cut up the engine cover, and that's not happening. My neighbor came over again and this time he could get in it and said he could drive it. :eagerness:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I sold the Ace and that was my main reason for asking. A woman about 5'4" bought it to go with her husbands Rzr so it worked out well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts