Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a bad belt on my ACE street tire. My Polaris dealer said it would be 30-90 day to get a new one. I asked about Aluminum rims. After a few minutes it was clear they were going to be too inconvenienced to help me pick out rims so I asked if they could simply mount my stock tires back on my stock rims. After making me wait in line a second time now at the service desk, they said they could have the tires swapped in about TWO WEEKS. So out the door I went, I called some places and the only place that seemed eager to help on a Friday at 3:30 was Discount Tire. They said they could swap the tires in 45min. They also ordered me a new tire and spent an hour showing me rims, checking weight, and availability. Today I picked up the new rims and tire. It appears everything will fit. I am very happy, they also mounted 8 tires for free (since I bought the rims and one tire). The dealer wanted $20 a tire.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discount Tire is tops in customer service and price!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Last year was tire year. I bought 22 tires for our various vehicles, trailers, etc. I went to Discount Tire and got them. No regrets - every visit they are friendly and efficient. Also Harbor Freight and Lowe's are walking distance!

Matt B

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.