Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a bad belt on my ACE street tire. My Polaris dealer said it would be 30-90 day to get a new one. I asked about Aluminum rims. After a few minutes it was clear they were going to be too inconvenienced to help me pick out rims so I asked if they could simply mount my stock tires back on my stock rims. After making me wait in line a second time now at the service desk, they said they could have the tires swapped in about TWO WEEKS. So out the door I went, I called some places and the only place that seemed eager to help on a Friday at 3:30 was Discount Tire. They said they could swap the tires in 45min. They also ordered me a new tire and spent an hour showing me rims, checking weight, and availability. Today I picked up the new rims and tire. It appears everything will fit. I am very happy, they also mounted 8 tires for free (since I bought the rims and one tire). The dealer wanted $20 a tire.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discount Tire is tops in customer service and price!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Last year was tire year. I bought 22 tires for our various vehicles, trailers, etc. I went to Discount Tire and got them. No regrets - every visit they are friendly and efficient. Also Harbor Freight and Lowe's are walking distance!

Matt B

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just ordered a set of tires and wheels from them in Surprize Az. Your right they know what they are doing. Beat Ridenow Motorsport for better set of tires and wheels they wanted me to buy not what I wanted.

·
Registered
45 Posts
So I am a little confused....

Are we talking ATV tires and rims at discount tire?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts