Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still on the fence about keeping my Sportsman 850 or trading it in on an ACE 570. I contacted a Polaris dealer and arranged to rent one for the day. My plans are to wait until our group is ready to go for a ride up in the Sierras and surprise them by taking the ACE. I thought the dealer was being pretty fair in renting me the ACE for $200 for the day. I can pick it up the afternoon before the ride and return it the morning after, so I'll basically have it for parts of 3 days. That will give me the opportunity to evaluate how it feels on climbs, descents, turns and just keeping up with our group of 850 Sportsman. They normally wouldn't have an ACE 570 to rent out, but they used one for a race, so it's available to demo. Now I just have to talk our group into going riding.

Stan

Reactions: Scoundrel

·
Registered
259 Posts
I think that you may be plesantly surprised that it is a very capable machine, and will surprise your riding buddies as well. Since you have now posted on here of your plans, you now are required to give us a ride report. We want it all....the good....the bad.... and the ugly. It will be interesting on your riding buddies thoughts as well. Have fun and enjoy your ride.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I'll provide feedback on my impressions of the 570. I've learned a great deal about the 570 from visits to this forum and will be happy to contribute what I can.

Stan

·
Registered
259 Posts
You know, I was just thinking that your upcoming ride report will be very interesting coming from someone who has never set foot in an Ace before. I am looking forward to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts