Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

New here. I'm from Indiana. My wife and I have a 8 year old daughter and we all go trail riding often. I have a 800 RZR S EPS, my wife a Honda Foreman ES EPS and currently we are looking into something for our daughter. She started at age 4 on a Polaris 50 and soon outgrew it. She has a Honda recon now and it's a bit tippy due to short wheelbase.

We went to local Polaris dealer today and they let her try it out in parking lot. I like the idea of a seatbelt and rollcage. Just think it needs some radial tires on it. In market for one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
im surprised the dealer let an 8 yr old drive one. my daughter is 11 and she cant reach the peddles and see over the wheel, your daughter must be tall or her age.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is 5' tall and wears a women's size 8.5 shoe. Considering I'm 6'4" and her mama is 6'0" tall she is certainly tall for her age. She can reach the peddles in my RZR with seat back.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
image.jpg

This is her!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Im in southern mi selling my ace. Have roof, doors, bumpers, windshield, power steering and 3 year extended warranty if your interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
my daughter is 11 an i just purchased an ace for the same reasons (roll cage seat belt stability) and she fell in love with it!! i must say I'm very impressed on how well this machine performs and it will keep up and go through most things! def not a disappointing purchase!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts