Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder if any of you guys have installed a 20" light bar at the roof of your ace? If so how did you mount it? The factory roof is about 23" wide and the mounts are about 24" apart

·
Registered
421 Posts
I mounted mine to a 1" wide by 1/4" thick piece of aluminum bar, then bolted it to the roof.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks for the information! Do you have any close up pictures? Is your roof the Polaris lock n ride?

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'll get some close up pictures. My top in from EMP.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Vehicle You might try to zoom in on this one for now.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I got My 20" light bar mounted. I ordered it from Offroadleds.net one of the Vendors on this forum. Excellent pricing, and FAST shipping. I was going to mount it the way gmck154x4 explained how his was, then I ended up turning the brackets in and it was just enough to mount directly onto the Polaris Lock n' Ride Roof. From center to center of the mounts was 21 3/8 inch. All in all I'm very happy with it. Thanks again gmck154x4 for the responses.
Machine Printing Automotive exterior Steel Metal Light Technology Electronic device Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Auto part Switch Gas Metal

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can't quite tell in the photos. How did you run the cord down? I am prepping a project and wondered if there was a way to conceal the power from the top.

·
Registered
421 Posts
You could run it down thru the cage, or as I did, on the inside of the cage attached with zip ties.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ran mine on the out side of the roll bar and attached with black zip ties.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts