Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my rzr 570 I have a cover made by outerwares that covers my plastic screen. Helps repel water and keep mud out. Does anybody make one for the intakes on both sides for the Ace yet. Ket having to clean the mud off them for my wife whie riding today. Granted today was a lot muddier than usuall. If not any ideas?

·
Registered
15 Posts
thats a great idea !!! my harley has a screamin eagle high flow intake with a nylon sock that covers the air filter . well I know what i'm do'in today making two covers LOL. Thanks for the idea tattoo305 . Might restrict air to much on intake side ! i'll give it a shot .

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will post a pic of the one on my rzr after I am done cleaning all the mud. Outerwares makes them and they don't restrict air at all. Helps repel water and direct/ mud. Are the screens on our Ace the same pattern as the 900xp. They look similar. I thought about cutting and using wife's black stockings lol.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I inquired with Outerwear and it is my impression that they are going to produce the filters that the ace needs. I'm waiting to buy...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great that is good news. I was gonna buy a sheet and cut it. Did they say how long till they are produced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts