Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Pete and own a 2014 Sportsman Ace and have started working on it for my son. Any experiences shared would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to chatting with you all and sharing information across this forum. I live on the central coast in California and am a father of 3. Married 29 years.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Polaris Ace 570 EPS
94 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sometimes it’s a little slow to get a response but if you do a search there’s lots of info out there

·
Registered
120 Posts
Any pic of your machine? Lots of accessories for the Ace though might be harder to buy now? If intending to ride through mud be aware of an issue with the Voltage Regulator (VR) location inside the left rear wheel - in the past gets clogged with mud and can overheat if the mud not cleaned out. Heaps of talk, pics on this forum for mods and relocation using an extended wire harness. Did you get the Ace fix for a heat shield fitted to the enginen header pipe behind the seat plastic panel, front of engine. A Polaris free fix. If unsure just provide the Ace serial number to a Polaris dealer as should be on their data base. Or look for the shield fit which means done by previous owner? You don't need to be the original owner. Came out about 3-4 years ago. Scroll through earlier Ace pics to see what members have done to their Ace and compare with what you may want too?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts