Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I'm looking for factory doors, I told sales man I wanted them when I ordered the ace but he ordered the decals and no doors馃槨so if anyone has them(cheap馃槈) that would be great

Premium Member
I have never seen them for sale cheap. Especially when you are looking for both top and bottom.

I am unsure of the ones for UTV giant, but they are much less expensive.

Premium Member
Check the Rzr forum for sale area. The Rzr 1000 doors are the same as the Ace and many guys are selling theirs and going with after market doors. I see them all the time for $150 pr.

Premium Member
Check the Rzr forum for sale area. The Rzr 1000 doors are the same as the Ace and many guys are selling theirs and going with after market doors. I see them all the time for $150 pr.
Hey Texan, do you know what years on the RZR 1000? I had no idea.

Premium Member
That I am not real sure on, but the top is the main portion and the most expensive part. The hangers/hinges are available on ebay for under $70.

Registered
Not quite that easy. The kit on E Bay is NOT what you want! If you have XP1K doors, there is a whole list of parts you'll need to make them fit on an Ace. Unfortunately,Polaris WILL NOT sell you these parts individually. Been there,done that. XP1K doors are the same as Ace doors, bolsters and front latch aren't.. You can make them work if you can do some custom fabrication work.

Registered
I have never seen them for sale cheap. Especially when you are looking for both top and bottom.

I am unsure of the ones for UTV giant, but they are much less expensive.
I rode with a buddy last weekend that had the UTV Giant doors on his 800s rzr. When I get ready for doors that's the way I'm going to go...379.00 complete for both sides and are good quality doors and one piece

Registered
I have them on my RZR. They are great doors. I'm sure their Ace doors are just as good.

Registered
I just got the utv giant doors in today. They look like good quality doors. Cant install until after xmas though. All wrapped up under the tree for my boy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts