Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! New here and can't wait to start reading all about this new toy of mine!
Looks like a lot of you are out hitting the dirt and trails, I will have mine set up for the sand and hit up trails on occasion. I am in Las Vegas, so my home sand is Dumont Dunes in Caifornia during the months of October - March/April and summer sand is Coral Pink in Utah.

Just picked up my Polaris Sportsman Ace 570 at Chaparrals in Riverside, Ca. Went straight from the dealership to Dumont Dunes to break her in and give her a sand test! Was super happy with the peppiness getting around the dunes. What a blast to drive! Picking up a full set of Scat Track sand paddles, 50 Caliber Racing bead lock wheels and a ProArmor five point harness from GTP Offroad as the first upgrades!
On the wanted list from GTP Off Road: new cage, doors, lights, and of course a lighted Tribal Whip!

Loading up.jpg Looking back.jpg Two thumbs.jpg Front.jpg Back.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
just picked my up today to. Had to go to Georgia 194 miles from my house. I shopped big time and found the 570 for 7538.00. I know that is a good price because the best I could do in Florida out the door was 9100.00. The dealer I bought it from is 5th in the US with Polaris. The only reason I am posting this is because I saw another another post and every one thought he was not telling the truth. I will have to pay taxes in Florida.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the good price!
Your posted price is $2000 more than that guy we didn't believe, and the 570 has been out for 6 months now, and there is a higher end model now out, driving prices down.
I still would have trouble believing anyone saying they got a brand new, non-demo 570 for $5500 OTD.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
just picked my up today to. Had to go to Georgia 194 miles from my house. I shopped big time and found the 570 for 7538.00. I know that is a good price because the best I could do in Florida out the door was 9100.00. The dealer I bought it from is 5th in the US with Polaris. The only reason I am posting this is because I saw another another post and every one thought he was not telling the truth. I will have to pay taxes in Florida.
$7500.00 is pretty common in the south. I had a quote for 8127.00 and that included state sales tax and setup fees so take the taxes and setup away and your right around 7500.00 or maybe even a little less. Abernathys cycle in union city tn had the 570 for 6994 OTD if you lived outside of Tennessee and didn't have to pay TN taxes. I would have bought there but it was 200 miles away and the deal I got locally wasn't that far off from theirs. Sometimes buying locally is the better idea if the price isn't TOO much different. I would have made the drive to save 1000.00 but not for a couple hundred

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the welcome!
Mine was just over $9000 with California tax, title and registration. I got the sand paddles, wheels and five point harness installed yesterday. She is all loaded and ready to head out to the sand dunes tonight. I will post up some pics of the up grades in the sand and report on how it did with the new paddle set up.
I am working on an aftermarket cage and possibly some doors, I read on here that the 1000 doors fit? What about the bracket to close the door? I haven't been able to find just the bracket very cheap, might be just as cost effective to order aftermarket doors with all the brackets.

·
Registered
72 Posts
A White 2015 ACE 570 0 miles just sold on EBAY for $6,900 IN FL
The guy says he won it in a raffle (had no skin in the game) and sold it low reserve to buy other toys.
if you had to transport or get it from a distance $500 + anyway

·
Registered
131 Posts
Final prices depend on the dealer incentives (which change monthly) and whether or not your local dealer will hit their sales targets from polaris for the month. In December, there were no factory incentives to the dealers on the Ace 570 other than if they hit their sales target. If they did, Polaris gave an extra $250 back to the dealer for every Ace 570 that they sold As an incentive for moving units. That number varies by the type of unit (atv or SxS and model) but for December it was $250 for the Ace 570. Dealer Cost on the Ace 570 is right around $7743 but it does include $250 as a "cost of sale" that the dealer makes and can choose to pass on some or all of that. Remember, the dealer does have to pay a "mechanic" to set these up and prep them for sale. That dealer cost does not include dealer incentive or holdback. Not all dealers are willing to dip into these buckets as that is dealer money above and beyond what they would make on a bare bones sale. I have been very fortunate to deal with a fantastic dealer that doesn't charge freight, setup or processing fees.

Bottom line, actual cost on these doesn't change much from month to month but the incentives for volume sales and factory rebates does change what you might pay at the dealer every month.
The numbers I posted above may not be exact as I was doing it from memory but they are all within a few bucks if not exact.

BTW, I asked my dealer about the possibility of getting an Ace 570 for $5500 or $6000, my dealer said it is possible under one scenario he could think of without the dealer taking a huge loss. If your dealer rep wants sells his personal unit to the dealer, it can be resold as a demo and may have low or almost no miles on it and be sold as a demo with full factory warrenty at way below MSRP. He referenced a Can Am 1000 quad he did that with last year that had 400 miles on it but was sold as a demo for $6800.
Well below its $12k MSRP.

·
Registered
525 Posts
In December, there were no factory incentives to the dealers on the Ace 570 other than if they hit their sales target. If they did, Polaris gave an extra $250 back to the dealer for every Ace 570 that they sold As an incentive for moving units. That number varies by the type of unit (atv or SxS and model) but for December it was $250 for the Ace 570. Dealer Cost on the Ace 570 is right around $7743 but it does include $250 as a "cost of sale" that the dealer makes and can choose to pass on some or all of that.
This is almost spot on with Abernathys price this month of $7494. Dealer cost @7743 minus the 250 volume incentive comes out to $7493.

Polaris of Benton KY still has them for $6899 and they are back in stock in both white and blue.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Rockman, I called Polaris of Benton. The sales guy I talked to would not come anywhere near $6899 OTD for a cash out of state sale. None of those dealers listed in the previous pricing thread in Kentucky or Tennesee are were less than $7299 OTD for a 570 when I called earlier this month.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Polaris of Benton was out of stock on 570's for a few weeks. The price I just quoted was from their automated web site today which possibly might not have gotten updated when they got new stock in.

Their price is usually within $5 of Abernathy's so I was a little suspicious when it came up still at $6899. But they sometimes are quite a bit cheaper so you just never can tell. They are usually really good about keeping their web price up to date though.

They did have them at $6899 back in in Oct. That is what I paid for mine. The in state out of state price is all the same except KY residents have to pay sales tax at time of purchase.

Edit: I just pulled up the price for the blue 570 and they list it as $7499, so the price on the white one I pulled up earlier evidently was not updated..

·
Registered
131 Posts
The tax thing is why I ask for the "out of state" cash price. I don't want them adding state sales tax to the price when try don't have too.

Sand Chick, sorry for hijacking your thread. I can't wait to see your mods when you are done!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the sand dunes look fun im going to have to jump in my ace and head west, lol, have fun with the new 570,
The sand is a blast! Its like a roller coaster that you have control of. We spend very little time in the dirt trails. If you ever make it out this way, I would be happy to show you the sand dunes!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The tax thing is why I ask for the "out of state" cash price. I don't want them adding state sales tax to the price when try don't have too.

Sand Chick, sorry for hijacking your thread. I can't wait to see your mods when you are done!!!
Its all good and good reading too! ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts