Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done test driving the Ace. It was a very fun peppy machine, more power than you'd think coming from that 327cc engine, want one pretty bad now, and would love to know how this thing handles on the trail.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I test drove it at weeks polaris in Benton, IL. Really would love to buy one here in the near future.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I test drove it at weeks polaris in Benton, IL. Really would love to buy one here in the near future.
I can tell you that the tight and narrow stuff is where this little guy really shines. I felt like the steering was really quite accurate. I think they could have tightened it up a bit and got rid of perhaps a half of a rotation from lock to lock for my taste. But other than that, I couldn't find much to dislike about its manners on trail.

The suspension was quite nice and soaked up the rough stuff really well.

·
Registered
438 Posts
How much room did you have in the cab?
I am 6'4" would I fit comfortably?
Your best bet will most likely be to find a dealer who is doing demo rides and see if you can safely fit in it. From what Ive read somewhere, Polaris designed it to fit tall riders. Lots of adjustment in the seat and steering wheel.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can tell you that the tight and narrow stuff is where this little guy really shines. I felt like the steering was really quite accurate. I think they could have tightened it up a bit and got rid of perhaps a half of a rotation from lock to lock for my taste. But other than that, I couldn't find much to dislike about its manners on trail.

Well im glad to hear that! Cant wait to buy one for myself here soon!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How much room did you have in the cab?
I am 6'4" would I fit comfortably?
Im 5'6 so I didn't slide the seat back, but from what I have heard/seen in reviews I'd say you should fit just fine. Id test drive one for sure to see if you do.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Our dealer has 3 of them, 2 were pre sold, to be delivered this week and 1 he will not sell as he wants to have a demo model.

·
Registered
39 Posts
the local dealer here had two that had been pre ordered so all I could do was look at them. I like everything about them, can't wait to drive it.

My dealer got this one in.

Already sold. He has 6 more on the way, and MANY people have asked about it. I think Polaris knocked another one out of the park on this.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You know Timmi your west va SxS buddies are gonna call it junk cause you don't have a wildcat or a Maverick that is just "class leading" at everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
154 Posts
Exactly what I found Nickj…damn nice machine for first generation…I have had 4 Rzr including 900 xp and have had 7 Rangers this is gonna be a winner…Big bore coming..

·
Registered
39 Posts
lol you know it!
I just look over them, that's their thing, not mine!

You know Timmi your west va SxS buddies are gonna call it junk cause you don't have a wildcat or a Maverick that is just "class leading" at everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts