Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked but can't seem to find a K & N air filter for the Ace 900. Anyone have any info or part number yet?

·
Registered
66 Posts
IMO I would get a UNI filter unless you are planning to get a K&N with a filter wrap. I had one on and was on a dusty ride and within about 5 miles it wouldn't hold an idle. My shop guy told me they are good for street bikes but wouldn't use on the trails.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I was on the phone with uni there 4-6 weeks out on a filter for a 900 as of this week..but....they told me that back in October too��

·
Registered
51 Posts
R2C air filter OR10517
10-80dirtsports.com
I'm running 2 of these in my daughters' ace 900 SP's. Have run for years on RZR 800, 900, 1000 with no problems.

·
Registered
51 Posts
IMO I would get a UNI filter unless you are planning to get a K&N with a filter wrap. I had one on and was on a dusty ride and within about 5 miles it wouldn't hold an idle. My shop guy told me they are good for street bikes but wouldn't use on the trails.
I don't use or recommend K&N for offroad use. The only ATVs I've ever had to overhaul always had K&N filters. Uni is better. R2C one of the best though. Model OR10517. Desertcraft makes a very high quality filter also DC900S. Both are dry media filters, cleanable but require no oiling.

Both available at 10-80dirtsports.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts