Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will have a full write up, build sheet and links tomorrow on this bad ass Polaris Sportsman Ace 570 we built for a customers daughter. But for now, here is a teaser shot for you to drool over before I head home. Have a great night everyone!

·
Vendor
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Utv inc ace cage & rear bumper

twisted stitch revolver seat

utv inc 2" harness

utv inc billet aluminum speedo bezel

quick light 4' fiber optic whip

rigid industries 20" single row led light bar

utv inc back lit led switches

utv inc billet aluminum dome light

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can you give us any feed back on how well those rear paddle tire's worked??They look like 26x12.5x12/10pdl??Looking for info for my son's 570 ace..Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
To answer koaguys question, it looks like the tires in the picture say 28"
Here's a good video of a 570 with 27"paddle tires and looks like it does pretty well.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I believe that if you look at the pic's that were in the article about the above Ace. You will find that they are actually 26 inch. They said 27's. I looked and never found that size. Then I zoomed the picture and sure enough, 26's.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I believe that if you look at the pic's that were in the article about the above Ace. You will find that they are actually 26 inch. They said 27's. I looked and never found that size. Then I zoomed the picture and sure enough, 26's.
You're right! The Ace in the video actually has 26" tires, not 27" like they said. Good eye there sandsquirt :encouragement:

Should note again that the Ace that this thread is featuring has 28" tires. Both are great looking machines btw and i'm surprised how well the the 570 does in the dunes with paddle tires.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you!!and thanks for the info....we went with 25x10/12 scat trak 7 paddle,,,,skat trak mohawk's for the front 25x8/12,I think the hawk will help pull it in the dunes in AWD??will see,mounting them up on 3 piece omf bead locks,should look good.I'll try to post some pic's before we head out to glamis for T-day....if not we will let you guys know how they performed when we get home....Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Really a great looking ride. I especially like the flat top roll cage instead of the goofy looking stock one. Good job!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts