Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, so this is officially my second post. Thinking about getting into one of the new ACE 900 XC's. Talked to the dealer today and he is saying that it will need to be special ordered and there are a limited number being made. I was hoping to hop in one and check it out but I might just have to put down the $1k deposit and order it. I'll be trading in my Arctic Cat 700s that I bought in 2010. The AC has been a great quad and a real beast but I'm ready for something different. I was going to get a RZR but that may have to wait awhile since I'm short on space to keep it stored. Anyway, I'll let you guys know how it goes. The new ACE's look nice and hoping the extra width helps out with any issues with previous models.

George

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope. I'm just gonna get it. I'm not looking to play dealer games lol. This thing looks bad ass!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
DesertAce, may I ask, are you talking about Ride Now or Carter in Las Vegas? Just Curious....I'm very much interested in getting two Ace's and purposely waited one more year praying for A Arms up front......and well we know how that turned out! Cant wait to see one in person and start hearing about peoples experiences with the XC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts