Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I acquired the very last new 900 that was at a dealer. I'm late to the game and I'm finding my options for an aftermarket cage still in stock is slim. Looking for one that has a larger rear cage portion to fit equipment for work. Any help is much appreciated before I go down the custom route.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think I acquired the very last new 900 that was at a dealer. I'm late to the game and I'm finding my options for an aftermarket cage still in stock is slim. Looking for one that has a larger rear cage portion to fit equipment for work. Any help is much appreciated before I go down the custom route.
did you any luck on your search? did You buy the xc or sp, and congrats, they are excellent machines. I just scored an ultra cheap Polaris branded winch on amz if you are interested, there are a few left.
I am trying to remember what my rzr570 cage was motoalliance maybe? It was perfect and had spare Carrier. I will find out and get Back to you, there has to be one? let’s hope.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am buying one this weekend and would love to know this as well. I the 'Weld-It-Yourself' one I found on here looks great, however, it is no longer carried by the manufacturer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts