Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the new accessories are out and you can get a plow and mount. What is everyone buying. I'm thinking 66 inch poly and mount. I think the ace will be great for moving snow. Lots of visibility.

·
Registered
20 Posts
snow plows for ace

if anyone has info on a mount that will accept moose tube please let me know; as i don't want to buy a new set of tubes and blade. i would like to use the set i have from my grizzly.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Now that the new accessories are out and you can get a plow and mount. What is everyone buying. I'm thinking 66 inch poly and mount. I think the ace will be great for moving snow. Lots of visibility.
I am getting the Polaris 52 inch plow. I am getting the smaller blade so I can do sidewalks.

·
Registered
420 Posts
yeah shows it fits the 15s but not 14s...wonder if something changed underneath or they didn't bother to fix the fitment guide

·
Registered
358 Posts
Something must be wrong with my Pure Polaris parts selector on the internet. When I enter in a 2014 ACE into the fitment guide, it says that the 2879634 Polaris Glacier Pro Plow Mount will not fit my 2014 ACE. They must have made some sort of change where this thing mounts, or their application chart is wrong. Anyone else know what the difference might be? I will anxiously await your evaluation, Scoundrel. Appreciate it!

·
Registered
39 Posts
They don't list the cab fitting a 14 either and I doubt they've changed anything that would affect that. They probably just haven't updated the accessories for the 14's.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I was at my dealer and looked at their most recent catalog and every accessory for the Ace were listed as 'new'. I did see a few things not in the previous catalog but most things were the same.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Thanks I think at this point it calls for a phone call and/or a trip to the dealer to get them to tell me if it will work. Though I probably could modify it, but I don't want to have to. I will see if they can tell me if it will work and maybe they can find out directly from Polaris. whatever the result I will post it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I wish I could use the ACE to plow snow but we get to much Lake Effect snow (Holland, mi) for that. Last year my neighbor tried with his 4x4 quad and he was out there constantly, he finally gave up. Pretty sure I'd love being out there but all the reverse/fwd would mess things up.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts