Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to figure out where to mount a rear license plate. I don't have the rear "bumper", just stock on the back. Anyone know if behind the upper heat shield will work or too hot? Pics would help if you have any.

Thanks

·
Registered
552 Posts
Trying to figure out where to mount a rear license plate. I don't have the rear "bumper", just stock on the back. Anyone know if behind the upper heat shield will work or too hot? Pics would help if you have any.

Thanks
I made a plate that fits lower. It mounts in the holes above the hitch (mostly flat). I used double nuts on the bolts to act as spacers. Cannot get pics to load off my phodne. Ill try again later.

·
Registered
147 Posts

Thanks
Behind the upper heat shield is where I hung mine with zip ties through the grill work. It works fine and looks right to my eye. 0502161221.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got the same question but for Japanese number plates, it turns out that they are bigger than the American sized plates.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts