Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Let me know sometime y'all are going and if I'm able to I'd love to. Haven't taken my Ace to CAW yet!!!
We will probably go either the weekend before Christmas or the weekend after Christmas depending on family holiday stuff. Not sure if it will be a Saturday or Sunday, but shoot me an email [email protected] on the Friday before those weekends if you're able to go and I'll let you know if we're going or not.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still nobody on here in my area? As far as I know I have the only Ace in my area but you never know. I know a few guys that ride but I like to trail ride not ride like I'm in a race all the time. I'm not a rich guy and I really try to make my vehicles last as long as I can. It took alot for me to come off the dough for a new Ace! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah, we went. I don't have any pics, but it was muddy. Also, I got to watch a friend of mine climb the far right side of Grizzly Hill (closest to the river) in his rzr 900. I've never seen anyone even attempt that side on anything but a dirt bike before.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey, if you don't mind the drive and as long as it's not raining up there, we've got a group going to Brushy Mtn. to ride this Sunday if you'd like to join us. There trails are in the best kept condition of any where else I've ever been riding!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.