Polaris ACE Forum banner

Looking for 2014 ace parts

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Insanefreighttrain 
#1 ·
Hey there everyone I’m new here and looking for some parts. I recently bought a 2014 ace and had the main rod bearing go 30 minutes into my first ride. Tore the engine out and apart. Confirmed bad rod bearing. Rod seems to be good. Now I’m searching to find a good used crank if anyone has one rather than buying a new one for the hefty price. I am also wondering if anyone has found a connecting rod/bearing replacement kit as I have someone who is very good at rebuilding cranks! I have not been able to find one with lots of research. I am also looking for a front rack/trunk cover and a rear cargo trunk used due to mine both being damaged/missing. Any help or advice or direction for some used parts is appreciated!

#2 ·
Keep an eye on ebay I have seen engine parts listed there maybe even a speciality Polaris wreckers/breakers over there might have one.. Also with the rear truck or box just be careful as the 2014 model the exhaust muffler/silencer is close to the bottom of the bed an it can heat the bed tray a lot the box/trunk compounds this problem and can melt the bed or worse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.