Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Been a while. I am still living in Vanuatu in the South Pacific. I now have 2 ace, one a 570 and the other a 500. I purchased the 570 with a dead engine, and I do mean dead.
Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement? I have an agent in Brisbane Australia that can forward it on to Vanuatu.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I found these on a quick search here in the US. I hope one works out well for you.

I have bought a replacement engine for a Wave Runner, and it was clicky-click and it was here in a few days. I hope a seller will help with the logistics to make your purchase that easy.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found these on a quick search here in the US. I hope one works out well for you.

I have bought a replacement engine for a Wave Runner, and it was clicky-click and it was here in a few days. I hope a seller will help with the logistics to make your purchase that easy.

Good Luck!
Thanks Matt! I found them both as well, one never replied back to me after 3 attempts, the other has instructed me to arrange my own freight so i'm guessing sales not that important to either of them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks Matt! I found them both as well, one never replied back to me after 3 attempts, the other has instructed me to arrange my own freight so i'm guessing sales not that important to either of them.
I am sorry to hear that. (Political statement) so it seems that the quest for excellence is not currently a priority.

Maybe another forum friend will have some ideas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts