Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Where are you located? I have a 2015 deluxe package ACE 570 I bought off the show room floor. 800 miles. I bought a 900 Rzr right after getting it so this have been used mainly for taking out friends to go riding. Metal doors have been added. Windshield, wench, rear window, factory trunk, custom roof and small light bar on top with a custom built branch protection cage. The voltage regulator has been moved to where ti will not clog us and over heat.

The roof in the picture was smoke lexan but has since been replaced with an aluminum roof. It is wide enough to keep you dry in the rain. It is stored in doors.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

The following picture shows where I moved the voltage regulator to. The only welding on this machine was the mount for the voltage regulator. Everything else is bolted on.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

I’m looking to buy 4-5 ACE’s in good condition. Please Let me know if you have one to sell. I’m interested in 570’s and 900’s only.

Grant
I have an absolute Cherry 2015 ACE 570 SP with just about every Polaris upgrade and accessory that existed. 1095 easy trail miles. I’m old and I ride like it! Serviced regularly and always kept indoors. I bought it brand new off the showroom floor in Saint George, Utah. I’m having health problems so I’m unable to ride any longer. Don’t want to but I’ll sell. I have lots of pictures but can’t figure out how to add them to this post!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts