Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a rear window like they make for the Rangers! Canvas and isinglass!! Easy to install AND easy to remove and store while out riding on the trails! Anyone know of one being made yet?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Not that I'm aware of but if it's out there one of these guys on this forum will find one or either figure out a way to make one! :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Tazanator, have you gotten the tusk rear panel installed yet and if so how do you like it? I just ordered one today. It should be in on 3-2.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Just installed mine. Fits great and works better.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I don't have the bag and not exactly sure how it attaches to the bars so I don't want to say it'll work or not but I will say if you still have the side nets it's gettin a lil crowded over the bar behind the seat. The strap for the nets and the rear panel are sharing the same space. It works fine and doesn't look bad though. So if the bag attaches there too it would be gettin a lil tight in that spot. I'll post a pic later if it'll help.

·
Registered
420 Posts
a pic of the front side would be great. are there any straps that wrap around the crossbar? thats the main area of concern as the bag uses most of the crossbar for support.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Since the bag uses most of the bar, and really doesn't need that much support, you could cut some holes in the bag's support to accommodate other stuff.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sorry but I forgot to take the pic yesterday! Here it is though. This is the only thing that connects to the crossbar. The strap to the right isn't attached. It's used to tie the rear panel Vehicle door Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Auto part down if you unhook the top portion and roll it down if you don't want it up for some reason.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nope not at all. You just have to make sure you get all the straps tight. I took my windshield out a week or so ago since the weather has warmed up and didn't know what to expect with the dust but it still keeps the dust from coming in on your back.:) I love this thing! In my opinion you can't beat it for the price.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I purchased one from Ebay about 2 months ago, paid around sixty for mine. I love it, it folds away easily when you don't need it, but comes in very handy keeping all the dust off of you. It's very sturdy, I have trailered mine over 130 miles one way and didn't remove it and it fits as tight as it did when I put it on. They do recommend you taking them off for trailering, but it was cold and snowy and I have the roof which makes it a bit cumbersome trying to remove often. I also have the Cabelas mp3 speaker hanging from my top bar, which makes it even more cumbersome, but as far as room, it accomadates most everything you could hang from those back bars.

·
Registered
26 Posts
good to hear from u blokes that the tusk rw does not flap and is sturdy.i ordered one from a mob called dirtparts in Utah I paid au$76.44(us$59.89) and au$30 postage rockymountain atv was au$63.97(us$44.99) plus $50au postage at the moment the aussie dollar is up the sh#t

1 - 20 of 20 Posts