Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a Full set of doors anyone have some for sale?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Reactions: polarbear

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I was saying Full sorry for the fat fingers

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NP I have thick skin :) I am about to just order the UTV giant doors just dropped 2K on a new Samsung SUHD 65" tv and picked up the Polaris lock and ride rear cargo box for $145 getting my falcon painted next month whats another $400 Here is my Falcon and my Ace over looking Idaho 087.JPG 1st photo shoot (1).JPG 087.JPG 1st photo shoot (1).JPG

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is still has the original 260 V8 I swapped out the 2 speed trans for a 3 speed c4 installed disc brakes up front and installed a dual master cylinder and a Holley 4bl carb and aluminum intake other than they very much a stock car

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yeah dual exhaust rear air shocks and wheels other than that stock still has the working AM radio

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
They are one of my favorite cars. I had a few 60's Mustangs but never had the opportunity to buy a V8 Falcon. Yours looks great and I'm sure it's still a fun car to ride around in. I'd really like to find one and swap in a 347. Yours is a 65 isn't it?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it is the 64 if I could do it over I would find a 65 has better steering and comes with a 289 vs the 260

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FYI ordered a set of UTV Giant doors is there any graphics that match the 2014 Ace white and red?

Reactions: WillB

·
Registered
2 Posts
FYI ordered a set of UTV Giant doors is there any graphics that match the 2014 Ace white and red?
Try the oem ones for the oem doors they match color wise not sure how they'd look on different doors but they are 30$ on rocky mountain atv site would at least break it up some

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was thinking about using the stock graphics also :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
xx.PNG Getting a set of these in 16x16 for the doors

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts