Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I did loos very nice

·
Registered
31 Posts
Info on doors

I know this is an old thread but I am thinking of doing some doors on my 570. I have read were several of you have the UTV GIANT doors. I read where the install for the latch can be a little tough. I like the way the factory Utv doors latch up high and seem a little more simple to install. Can some of you with the factory Utv doors chime in on the install and how they are holding up? Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I am thinking of doing some doors on my 570. I have read were several of you have the UTV GIANT doors. I read where the install for the latch can be a little tough. I like the way the factory Utv doors latch up high and seem a little more simple to install. Can some of you with the factory Utv doors chime in on the install and how they are holding up? Any help is appreciated!
The latches on the UTV Giant doors install very easily. They are low on the doors but that's the only inconvenience. As far as the installation of the latches, very simple and straightforward

·
Registered
31 Posts
Alright I got a wild hair today and ordered the UTV Giant doors. They will be here next week and I will update. Didn't have to twist my arm too much for me to get them!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I had them on my Ace and they were very good quality and not too hard to put on Take your time and find a video on you tube and just do it. I also bought UTV Giant doors for my RZR and am very happy with them also....and they cost less.....that's what I really like about them A good quality door at a very fair price Win-Win

If you have any questions about them just PM me and I'll be glad to advise if I can

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well my doors arrived and I got started on installing them this afternoon. So far I have all the brackets and mounting hardware installed. I just have to "hang" the doors now and line everything up and tighten it down. Like others and the directions say it can be tricky working in the tight areas and getting some of the bolts started. Overall it is not to bad and I think the results will be worth it. So far everything looks good and seems to be really good quality. All the mounting holes lined up perfectly. Hopefully I can finish it up tomorrow and take some pics.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Got 'em installed

Finished up the doors today and went for a ride. I am happy with them and would recommend them. They fit well and the install wasn't too bad. Threw a couple of pics on here. Thinking about some kind of decals to go on them now.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Finished up the doors today and went for a ride. I am happy with them and would recommend them. They fit well and the install wasn't too bad. Threw a couple of pics on here. Thinking about some kind of decals to go on them now.
Good Job RZRsharp on ebay makes some nice vinyl decals Look him up and see if you like anything he has out Enjoy the doors

·
Registered
30 Posts
Tazzilla, there was a time in the summer of '64, I would have done anything within legal limits for a new Falcon Futura. Unfortunately I was headed to the army and that wish never came true. The closest I got was a red '64 Ranchero. Your Falcon looks great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What do u guys use for lower door extensions now that stick polaris ones are no longer available please tell me asap just bought the uppers

21 - 30 of 30 Posts