Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have a clue where to get lower doors for a 2019 570 ace. Cannot find any.
Any pics of one's people have made be good too.

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have been looking for the polaris oem lower doors for 2 years with no luck. I even tried some lower doors from a rzr model which I was told was compatible and learned was incorrect.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ugh. I went to an aftermarket 2018 set and they fit door but body line is beyond way off. I'm contemplating building a set of my own.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any one have a clue where to get lower doors for a 2019 570 ace. Cannot find any.

Thanks
[/QUOTE
I have been looking for the polaris oem lower doors for 2 years with no luck. I even tried some lower doors from a rzr model which I was told was compatible and learned was incorrect.
i just accept that I’ll probably get a wet butt and plan accordingly-

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well, I ran into the same problem, so decided to make my own. What the hell. Used 1/2" conduit for the lower frame, 1/4-20 button head stainless machine screws and Nylock nuts to attach to the factory door frame. Drilled 3 holes in the lower part of the factory door frame to mount my lower frame. Two middle vertical pieces are welded to the bottom of the frame. Bought a 2 foot by 4 foot piece of 1/8" black ABS plastic online for the lower door skins. Used pop rivets to attach the skin to the frame. Little paint and it looks pretty decent. Pretty much the whole thing was made by the File to Fit, Paint to Match method. Attached pictures are probably out of sequence, but y'all can figure it out. Took it for a short ride this evening, and it should work fine. It turns out pretty rigid once the skin is on, plus the factory door has those two bends which make the center two vertical tubes of the lower frame not in the same plane as the outer two, which makes a little bit of triangulation, and that make it pretty rigid. It's easily removable by taking off the factory door plastic skin and removing the 4 screws and nuts. I'm sure you can tell I'm pleased as punch with myself.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Thanks

I got my son a set for his ACE150, but i just looked and and they have them for 14-19 ACE, all models i believe.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts