Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Ace 570 and also have the problem of it being a little tipsy. Couldn't I just replace the a arms and axles with the ones from the Ace 900 XC or do they not fit?

· Registered
65 Posts
The 50 inch machines are a little tippy. I have an ACE 570 and a Rzr 900 trail. I added the 2" spacers on my Rzr and I can still get past the posts to ride all the quad trails. While they state that is forbidden, the ADA says they shall make accommodations for the disabled who may not be able to ride a quad.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ok, I know its been a while but I just cant settle for 2 in spacers lmao. I've thought about it a lot and for what I'm looking to get out of it I really need the 59 in width or close to. I don't really have any restrictions from trail width so I'm just looking to see what would be best out of spacers, off-set rims, wider tires, xc a arms and axles, etc. or a combination of them. I know Id probably be better off just buying a 900 xc but it would be damn near impossible for me to sell mine, and I've grown to like the 570. Any who, I appreciate you guys helping!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts