Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here is the deal I have a 2014 polaris ace with the 325 motor! and the only difference between the new 570 and the old 325 is the motor mount and the 570 motor ok, the ace has the 570 rzr trans clutch etc. can I bolt one in? I ordered a maintenance manual through E bay, looks like I`am the only one and will have to tell you guys what I find out thanks Doug.
:silenced::silenced:

·
Registered
525 Posts
The transmission is not exactly the same. The input shaft and second stage gear are different for sure. I don't know what else, but the gearing is different. Only problem might be the motor will hit the rpm limiter at a slower speed. I think the 325 turns approximately 1000 more rpm at 6-8 less mph.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Go here and compare the the vehicle you have to the one you want to turn it into. There are several different parts, transmission gearing is quite a bit different, engine mounting, clutch cover, etc. are different.

Browse

·
Registered
218 Posts
Why not just sell the 325 and buy a 570 ?
the amount of money you will spend to convert a 325 is probably far greater the the loss you will take from selling the 325
and then you will have a brand spankin new 570

·
Registered
552 Posts
Why not just sell the 325 and buy a 570 ?
the amount of money you will spend to convert a 325 is probably far greater the the loss you will take from selling the 325
and then you will have a brand spankin new 570
Mustang I totally agree with you but wouldn't be neat to see if someone could pull it off even if it costs them more money and time? We all want to know if it's possible! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mustang I totally agree with you but wouldn't be neat to see if someone could pull it off even if it costs them more money and time? We all want to know if it's possible! :)
It is possible, the frame and suspension are the same, just quite a few parts need to be aquired and swapped out with the engine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts