Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my atv and got a 2015 ACE 325 with 313KM on it... i should not have tried my girlfriend ACE... That thing is almost new! The dealer that originaly sold the unit had it in stock from 2015 to 2017, sold it the guy flipt it on the side and parked it until he sold it back to the dealer last september. there is still warranty on the thing until august 2020... i am now preparing it for fist run tomorrow. since i patrol the trails i installed my strob light on it, installed connector for portable winch i ad laying around, put a box in the rear of the bed and install my girlfriend s wheels with studded tires (trails are iced up around here)... hope to have fun tomorrow!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
relocated my rotopax to the side so it does not accidentaly leak gas in engine compartment, also added some military pouch for storage on a wood board behind seat.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will i was mounting my rotopax i was thinking about a side spare tire mount like the rs-1.... has anybody taught about that

·
Registered
16 Posts
I made a tray for it to sit in next to the shifter. This way it also acts as a lower door and there is less chance of it catching a branch.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The modification is a success, you did a job well done.

Btw, I am thinking about purchasing a full HMF exhaust on 4wheelonline for my ACE150 and was curious if it was worth the money. I really like the way they look and sound, I just never rode a quad with one before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts