Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am SOOO excited! My broken parts are arriving today which means I get to put my ACE back together!! This also means I get to put my spray painted red cage on today and my canvas rear windshield on and the new roof storage bag and the rear cargo bag.... OMG! And by me I mean my Husband.... I will sit there waiting impatiently like a good wife though :) To top off all my excitement it is also going to be in the 60's with no rain ALL week I can hardly contain myself! I PROMISE pics as soon as it gets done! PS don't look to close at the paint job because I had a few runs.. and by saying I, I mean I did the painting. I am hoping that they get covered by the new accessories I bought. We shall see :):dance:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am so disappointed. I was supposed to get 2 packages from Babbits online and only got one :( So I have my storage box but not the parts I need to actually FIX my ACE :(((((:)cry:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am so disappointed. I was supposed to get 2 packages from Babbits online and only got one :( So I have my storage box but not the parts I need to actually FIX my ACE :(((((:)cry:
Babbits is just a few miles from work for me. Never used them online, but a few years ago they were not the best at getting stuff on time. Recently from my experience they have got much better. Hopefully you will get the rest of your parts soon.

·
Registered
421 Posts
What parts did you need to fix your Ace?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What parts did you need to fix your Ace?
I need the black plastic rear cargo thing and the front box cover. When someone who will never ride it again tipped it on its side it broke the rear cargo thingy where the air intake was so the cover for it no longer fit. That piece was important but the front box cover was not vital to being able to ride it. On a side note my husband said that the cargo box I got is pretty cool looking.. I haven't been to the pole barn because I am too disappointed. I called Babbitts and they said they had it and are sending it today ups which means I would get it tomorrow but I never got confirmation from UPS yet :(

·
Registered
109 Posts
Did you finally get yer parts. Can't wait to see that red cage

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you finally get yer parts. Can't wait to see that red cage
My parts came today BUT the one that was the most important which is the back cargo box that holds the filter was broken.... They ordered a new one and I am just going to drive down there and pick it up when it comes! Until then my husband cemented the old one and it will work for a ride or two... So here it is all put back together with my red bars Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Tire Motor vehicle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.