Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So where do I start, well it has 27-11-14 inch tires in the back and 27-9-14s in the front and Polaris general wheels, it also has a 2inch lift and a warn winch with a winch guard (don’t remember the brand) it also has a Polaris lock and ride full windshield. One thing thats very special about it is I installed a train horn lol, It also has a Polaris top and has millar lighted whips. To run all of my lights. (I plan to add more.) I created a bus bar box out of a ammo can I lined with rubber spray so it does not ground to the metal sides. I also added a prp GT.SE seat and dragon fire 5 point harness. I also have Polaris body armor that bolt right on and covers the fenders. I also installed chupacabra mirrors and a bazooka audio sound bar. Please tell me what y’all think and if you have any question I can try to answer them the best I can.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Nice I like the horn.

·
Read Only
188 Posts
Sweet ride ya got there Texas Ace!
Looks good with a lift.
And I like the bus-bar.

Give 2 shits less about your train horn tho,...lol.
To each their own.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thinking about putting 27s on my wife’s machine. Also a 570 sp. How do you feel about any perceived loss of power with the bigger tires and do you have any problems with rubbing?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts