Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2015 ACE 570 with plow, canvas cab cover and heater. Just 125 miles on it and 41 hours.

Question where can I get front and rear brush guards.

I plan on adding wheel spacers to broaden the width and ease the tippiness. I

'm 66 so it won't be driven like the experts! Slow and Steady is the way for me.

Thanks!

· Registered
6 Posts
I just bought a 2015 ACE 570 with plow, canvas cab cover and heater. Just 125 miles on it and 41 hours.

Question where can I get front and rear brush guards.

I plan on adding wheel spacers to broaden the width and ease the tippiness. I

'm 66 so it won't be driven like the experts! Slow and Steady is the way for me.

Thanks!
You can call Lindsay at Ingles Performance out of Phoenix, NY 315-598-7422, they have a lot of parts and are real good at finding others that are needed. If you have the OEM numbers she could search her database in stock or other Polaris dealers. I was searching for months for a rear and front steel brush guards and rock sliders for my 2016 Ace 900 SP and she had all three. Very reasonable shipping through UPS from NY to Ca too. Good luck.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can call Lindsay at Ingles Performance out of Phoenix, NY 315-598-7422, they have a lot of parts and are real good at finding others that are needed. If you have the OEM numbers she could search her database in stock or other Polaris dealers. I was searching for months for a rear and front steel brush guards and rock sliders for my 2016 Ace 900 SP and she had all three. Very reasonable shipping through UPS from NY to Ca too. Good luck.
Thank you very much!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts