Polaris ACE Forum banner

Neebie Needs unbiased info on Ace Stability, Center of Gravity, etc.

13K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  4Nines 
I think you will find the ACE to be shockingly stable for what it is. I know I personally was wondering how a seat on an ATV platform could be stable without using your body weight to minimize body roll, but the super low center of gravity in the ACE makes all the difference in the world. I will let a few of our other ACE owners chime in, but I think the ACE is the perfect vehicle for you from what you described :)

Welcome to the forum and I hope you get to test drive one soon!

:woot:OK everybody--I bought an ACE on Saturday and I was surprised that my husband wanted one too after he test drove one so we bought 2. We went to Windrock Park Oliver Springs TN on Sunday to try them out and guess what??? I am now on Windrock Park's facebook page. Everyone was excited to see the Ace. It was a great day. NO regrets!!! No problem climbing many rocky steep inclines. My husband says I am riding 10-15 mph faster now. Feels so much better than a 4-wheeler. Much more stable!!!! Can't wait to go back out!!
Now that's a ringing endorsement if I've ever heard one! Now you just need some communications so that you can talk to each other from the vehicles while you ride :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.