Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the Ace Forums. Let me start off by saying, I love my 570SP.
I do want to get a little bigger tires and wheels. What size can I go with, without having to worry about rubbing?
And would I have to have wheel spacers?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm running 27" Maxxis bighorns on stock Rzr XP900 wheels with no spacers and no rub. I tried on a set of 28x10x14 roctanes on 4+3 wheels and it rubs pretty bad when you turn all the way left. I would say 27" diameter is the most on a stock machine.
Bighorns

Roctanes

·
Registered
85 Posts
I would agree. I have 28" Interco Swamplites in mine. GREAT tire for any sticky situation but heavy and a small amount of rub at full turn. Although in fairness they are closer to a 30" tall tire with the 1.5" thick lugs they sport. What is your primary use? Mud, logging trails, washed out rutted areas, etc.... Your typical terrain will help with suggestions.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I am new to the Ace Forums. Let me start off by saying, I love my 570SP.
I do want to get a little bigger tires and wheels. What size can I go with, without having to worry about rubbing?
And would I have to have wheel spacers?
Welcome to the forum!

A lot depends on how the tires are shaped. I have a set of 26x9x12 Tusk Trilobites that are actually only 25" tall, and they rub on both sides when the steering wheel is turned one way or the other.
If you go with aftermarket wheels with a different offset, you'll be able to go bigger without spacers without rubbing, but your machine will be wider.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts