Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am considering this purchase of a '19 Ace 900 XC new at a dealer for $8997.00 this includes a $1000 rebate everything except tax. This is actually a move up from a Ace 570.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
You will really like the upgrade for sure!! I have a 2017 for sale if you want one with all the accessories already on it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Am considering this purchase of a '19 Ace 900 XC new at a dealer for $8997.00 this includes a $1000 rebate everything except tax. This is actually a move up from a Ace 570.

I think that's the same deal I got for my 2018. Totally worth it, you wont regret it.

·
Registered
23 Posts

I first bought a new 570 and really enjoyed it but realized I would often like to take a lady friend - so I got a 900 Rzr trail. No regrets at all. Almost all the mileage on the ACE has been taking friends riding, often couples and I let the boyfriend or husband ride the ACE. Just something to consider.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I first bought a new 570 and really enjoyed it but realized I would often like to take a lady friend - so I got a 900 Rzr trail. No regrets at all. Almost all the mileage on the ACE has been taking friends riding, often couples and I let the boyfriend or husband ride the ACE. Just something to consider.
The 570 is a completely different Ace than the 900xc, I have a Rzr 570 trail, a Maverick Max XRS and the 900xc. I really enjoy riding the 900xc the most as it's the most sporty of the bunch by far. The Maverick has better seats and better suspension but the Walker Evans on the Ace are almost as good. What really makes me like driving the Ace in the trails in Arkansas is how easy it is to get around vs the bigger Maverick. Even though my Ace is wider than my 570 Rzr, it feels smaller because you sit in the center and can see both front tires. You do lack a bit of storage though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Put deposits down in 2 900 XCs... Trading in a pair of 570s... But this virus fear mongering has closed the dealership down until ????

Total BS..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Put deposits down in 2 900 XCs... Trading in a pair of 570s... But this virus fear mongering has closed the dealership down until ????

Total BS..
Good luck Berzerker, hopefully you get them soon.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats

1 - 10 of 10 Posts