Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just purchased a 2014 325 ACE with 10 miles on it for my 8 year old daughter. We are big into the dunes and spend a ton of time there. The wife and I both have sand rails and the daughter was tired of riding her ATC70 and wanted to drive like us. So far she has put about 15 miles on it while on our property and will be heading out to Dumont on Presidents day to get some ride time out there. So far I have added a HMF front bumper and a PRP harness. Also purchased a set of ITP beadlocks and tires that should be here next week. In a little over a month, I have an appointment at Evolution Offroad for a chromoly cage and doors. I will probably be asking tons of silly questions and look forward to chatting with everyone
FB_IMG_1578283671805 (002).jpg

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hard to believe you can still purchase an Ace with just 10 miles on the clock! Well done. If you look through pictures of the Ace on the forum, heaps of added accessories and mods. Just remember if intention is use in heavy mud at times, the relocation of the Voltage Regulator is a serious consideration (located in front of the left rear tyre inside the guard - overheats when caked in mud, therefore shuts down the ace). Otherwise water & sand should be all good. There is a whole lots of discussion, pics on this too on the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. The Ace is currently at Evolution Offroad getting a custom chromoly cage and doors along with a custom seat. I will post up some pics when I get her back in a couple weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts